- The final meeting of the EU FP7 project PANACEA was held on 18th and 19th December at Bureau Veritas Head Office in Paris, France
Publications and Events
Go to the "Publications and Events" section to access all dissemination activities from PANACEA since 2012.
The PANACEA project's aim is to understand the long-term fate of geologically stored CO2. The objectives of this project are to:
- Increase the understanding of the long-term fate of stored CO2.
- Evaluate the mechanisms of leakage through the cap-rock and the well.
- Investigate fluid-rock interactions affecting reservoir quality and cap-rock integrity
- Investigate reactivity with well cements and the effects on cement mechanical properties
- Quantify the effects of impurities in the CO2 stream